After Free Walking Tour: Alternative Helsinki
- Laterna Magica – Bookstore, Dungeon Art gallery and a shop for curiosities and antiques.
- Museum of Civil Defence – The strangest museum in Helsinki – open only on Saturdays 10:00 – 14:00.
- Arena Center Hakaniemi – If you want to see and actual Civil Defence shelter currently used as playgrounds for children and adults
- Cafe Talo: Popular laid-back alternative cafe with mostly vegetarian servings.
- Hakaniemi Record Stores: Levykauppa Äx and Hippie Shake Records
- Kallion Kirkko – an iconic Helsinki landmark
- Karhupuisto – a small park, also known as bear park is located in the heart of Kallio
- Kotiharjun Sauna – experience a traditional wood-burning sauna in Helsinki
- Cafe Pequeño – Enjoy specialty coffee, craft beer, organic and natural wines, Argentine sweet and savory snacks
- Pizzeria Via Tribunali Kallio – Enjoy Italian, Neapolitan pizza
- Suvilahti – A former power plant turned cultural event center.
- Sompasauna – Experience a bit anarchistic Finnish sauna